Check the minimum requirements of TestFlight – Apple here to know if you can run TestFlight – Apple on your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS. This will help check of your nVIDIA or ATI graphics and Intel CPU can run TestFlight – Apple.
TestFlight – Apple Minimum Requirements
To to see the minimum requirements, click below:
- Fix TestFlight – Apple lagging and freezing
- Update your drivers so you can run TestFlight – Apple
- iPhone and iPad (iOS): official Link to Download and Install TestFlight – Apple
- Android: official Link to Download and Install TestFlight – Apple
- Also check out Amazon for TestFlight – Apple related products.
Follow TestFlight – Apple on their icial Social Networks
Minimum System Requirements for TestFlight – Apple
The TestFlight app allows testers to install and beta test apps on iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices. Testers must receive an invite directly from a developer first before they can begin testing with TestFlight. Once invited, testers can redeem invitations in TestFlight to install, test, send valuable feedback, and get updates for the beta app.
*Note: TestFlight itself does not allow for discovery of beta apps.
To start testing:
• All the app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the iTunes Connect website:
• Create a version of your app and upload new builds
© © 2017 Apple Inc.
We hope you learned all about the minimum requirements needed to play TestFlight – Apple on your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS. If you know of other ways to check system requirements of TestFlight – Apple, let us know below.